An utterly unique combination of space and design; the Sheraton is open to both light and movement, with no element ever coming close to feeling claustraphobic. An elequoent use of 700 square metres and made to feel right at home at 94 Thomas Street in East Brighton.
On the outside, the sheer breadth of this modern façade with feature stone. A design that is open to light with floor to ceiling windows and doors. The double glazed skylight only ensures optimal natural light from sunrise to dusk.
Inside holds a beautiful fully furnished, open plan home, segmented with ingenious subtlety and timber feature screens.
Complete with Upgraded kitchen appliances, smart lighting design, and a rear loaded garage; the Sheraton truly encapsulates the quality and cleverness in affordable luxury.
What’s more, 94 Thomas Street is on the market. As displayed, with all furniture and fittings and complete with a 2yr Lease back. Show Home Flyer
- Sorrento Facade with feature stone & timber
- Ceiling heights 2740mm (9ft) throughout
- Floor to ceiling windows/doors leading to outdoor living
- Feature pivot doors
- 2700mm high doors to all bedrooms
- Square set cornice
- Upgraded kitchen appliances
- French Oak engineered timber flooring
- Timber feature screens to master suite & family room
- Upgraded feature Caesarstone throughout
- Refrigerated cooling
- Double glazed skylight to outdoor living
For more information on the sale of our Sheraton 47, Please contact Vince Bellier on 0425 755 528.