Project Administrator – Dual Occupancy (Maternity Leave Cover): Carter Grange
This is an exciting time to join Carter Grange. We’ve experienced a significant amount of growth over the past 18 months and are on the hunt for a new superstar Project Administrator to join our existing Team. The role is to immediately cover maternity leave, however, with increased growth there may be an opportunity to extend. It’s possible to work from home, the office or another site but it must align with specific project requirements and your ability to perform the required duties.
About Carter Grange
We’ve been custom designing and building new homes for our clients for over 10 years. We believe we have a different approach to other builders, we provide custom design and flexibility with finishes at an affordable price. Whether it’s a single, or double storey stand alone (Metro division) or dual occupancy (Urban division) build, our expertise and years of trusted service and quality, enable us to accommodate our clients’ individual needs and set us apart from the other builders.
Our strength lies in providing a full end to end service, taking care of everything from design and town planning to demolition and construction. A combination of design integrity, quality materials and workmanship ensure that each home is finished to the highest standard for our clients. We work together as a team, to deliver the highest quality product possible, that becomes our client’s home. We look forward to working with you.
About the role
- Part of our Dual Occupancy Team (Urban Division).
- Manages a portfolio of developments throughout the early Design and Town Planning phases.
- Reports to the Design & Planning Manager.
ROLE An immediate start. Full time. Based in our Mulgrave Head Office, with opportunity to work from home. The role also includes travel for meetings. Contract duration is flexible.
- At all times encompass our core values: Genuine, Accountable, Positive & Passionate
- Experience in Residential Construction isn’t required but would be highly regarded
- Experience in Real Estate/ Property Development isn’t required but would be highly regarded
- Proficiency in Rescode / NCC regulations isn’t required but would be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Drivers License
If this sounds like you, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Gary Gorov, Design and Planning Manager – Urban email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.