Joinery Estimator: Carter Grange
Drafters carry out Joinery Design appointments when booked in with clients as well as use Revit to convert the designs of Joinery from External Contractor into technical elevations and plans, and update according to amendments throughout process.
An immediate start. Full time. Based in our Mulgrave Head Office, with opportunity to work from home.
About Carter Grange
We’ve been custom designing and building new homes for our clients for over 10 years. We believe we have a different approach to other builders, we provide custom design and flexibility with finishes at an affordable price. Whether it’s a single, or double storey stand alone (Metro division) or dual occupancy (Urban division) build, our expertise and years of trusted service and quality, enable us to accommodate our clients’ individual needs and set us apart from the other builders.
Our strength lies in providing a full end to end service, taking care of everything from design and town planning to demolition and construction. A combination of design integrity, quality materials and workmanship ensure that each home is finished to the highest standard for our clients. We work together as a team, to deliver the highest quality product possible, that becomes our client’s home. We look forward to working with you.
Joinery Draftee Standards
- When scheduled in to complete a Joinery Design appointment with clients, prepare the file, know the client’s needs and wants prior to the appointment as best as possible.
- When completing a Joinery Design appointment, provide the 3Ds of the joinery at time of appointment, and complete an in-depth appointment with the clients covering all their wants and needs.
- When scheduled to complete the pre design from the external contractor, communicate and discuss any potential issues with external contractor prior to drawing the joinery. Complete the Pre Interiors in the time allocated in preparation for the Interiors appointment.
- Once interiors appointment is complete, when scheduled, draftee to complete the post interiors design including all plumbing items and any changes client may have made.
- Variations on the jobs as they come in are required at all stages of the design prior to contract as well as post contract variations.
- A Quality assurance check is scheduled to be completed prior to the job going onsite to be completed with the support of the cabinet makers by the Joinery Draftee.
- Any questions related to Joinery from onsite or cabinet makers to be supported by the Joinery Draftee.
ROLE An immediate start. Full time. Based in our Mulgrave Head Office, with opportunity to work from home.
- At all times encompass our core values: Genuine, Accountable, Positive & Passionate
- Experience in Joinery design is required.
- Min 3 years local experience in the role of Drafting within the residential building/construction industry.
- Intermediate skills in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service experience required.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Madeleine Kennaugh, Byron Interiors Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.